ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16v without an engine
hi im nathe.. just got a clio about 2 months ago... im from middlesbrough and av got a 1.6 16v dynamique+ ...:)

ive been told that there isnt many dynamique+ 's about? is that correct or did the salesman just say that to make me buy one ?:D

Golf GTI 1.8T
correct there isnt that many 1.6 dynamiques out there. not sure on exactly how many.

Pikey Truck
Ye thats true, theres only a small percentage of those on the forum aswell...

Welcome to ClioSport!! :approve:

Polo + Micra
hello and welcome

mine is supposed to be a dynamique + but never known what you get on the +

80MPG BEEZA
welcome to cliosport may you waste endless hours on here commenting pictures! woop

i just thought does this mean i have a 2.0 dynamique as i've converted mine how cool is that *rareness*

Golf R/Leon FR
hey fella, im from middlesbrough myself, where abouts in boro you from??

im area rep for the north east. you should get yourself to some meets.

welcome to the club.

im from netherfields... err the + on the end of dynamique gives air con... doesnt give climate control i dnt think... its got electric sports power steering and leecy sunroof... think theyre the only difference? ill get some pics up soon as i find my lead to my comp... lol Thanx everyone:D