ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member with a wiiliams.

danterzza

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Hi, I am currently restoring a williams, very slowly mind.

Joined up as I am looking for a nice 182 for a daily.

225 Cup & Williams
Welcome along mate. I'm in the same boat as you restoring my Williams.

Get some pics up of yours?

danterzza

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
7u2uzeme.jpg

This is how it looks now fitted loads of new bits, took the wing off as it's got a crack on it, and took aload of other stuff off as got a new rad to go on and it makes it easier to do the Cambelt.

4etapate.jpg

Fitted a whole new interior as the other one was awful.

I bought it cheap as it was in a state, in no rush to finish but I am getting a itch to use it now.

umy5u8u3.jpg

5e4ybape.jpg

Clio Williams & 182
I have a Williams 1 and a 182 now as a daily car!

The Williams gets comments everytime I take it out and lately I've come out of shops to have people either taking pictures or having a look inside hehe. It's also mad as a sack of badgers both on road and track hoho.

The best thing I ever did with mine was get the wheel refurbished I think...oh and the ITB's.

Cambelt is relatively easy as there are no floating pulleys on these, it's just a case of having fun finding all those seized and rounded off bolts after years of never being touched!

The 182 is great too :)