ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member. Soon to be owner of a 200 Cup

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
New to the forum (Just signed up today so first post here).

My fiance and I ordered our new Clio Cup a few weeks ago. Was initially told to expect delivery by the end of December but now been informed by the dealer that its gonna be late January/early February now. Test drove one they had in the showroom and we were blown away. I had a Corsa VXR (I thought that handled well), the 200 Cup though is in a different league (Imo of course).

We decided to go with the Cup as we never use the air con in our current cars and after looking at the price lists, your actually cheaper to buy a Cup and add stuff onto it, as opposed to buying a normal 200 and "Cupping" that.

We went for the Cup model. In white with the Recaro seats. Was gonna get it in Alien green but once the wife seen the white in the flesh, she wanted that.

Also just keeping with the standard anthracite wheels. I dont think the optional wheels add anything to the car. Just our preference really.

So now we just gotta wait 3 months for the delivery date to arrive. Oh! We have a Twingo 133 at the mo. Tis a fun little car to.

Also, does anyone have any links to good videos of the Clio on track? I've watched the ones on youtube to death lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fellow scot. Check out the meeting section mate.

Oh btw you picked the best 200. Best options also.

Does your missus drive?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Fellow scot. Check out the meeting section mate.

Oh btw you picked the best 200. Best options also.

Does your missus drive?

Yes she does. Its technically gonna be her car (Shes paying for it).

Will keep an eye out for meets and that. Gotta get myself a proper membership also.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah.

He's a member now, he wasn't before.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Have now changed our order to Alien green with black speedlines. After seeing one in the flesh, it really is the nicest colour option.

Clio 172 RS2
Shoulda stick to Championship white!!!

Ooh and err. Welcome! ;)

Twingo RS? Fun little car indeed...

So after Rumone you also 'bought' a car for the misses.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Shoulda stick to Championship white!!!

Ooh and err. Welcome! ;)

Twingo RS? Fun little car indeed...

So after Rumone you also 'bought' a car for the misses.

Dont get it?

:D

Wanna see this, much better choice! Welcome mate.

Cheers mate. Yeah, think we made the right choice in changing to Alien green. It jus seems that now everyone has a white car.

AK

M240i
You're right mate, they do lol.

AG is awesome, especially with black alloys. Are you getting a cup spoiler too? Really finishes off the back IMO?

DSC00548.jpg

koi

Audi S1
welcome to the club

^^ that AG looks awesome. Not a fan of that spoiler though, would look better with something like this:

c3_spoiler.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
You're right mate, they do lol.

AG is awesome, especially with black alloys. Are you getting a cup spoiler too? Really finishes off the back IMO?

DSC00548.jpg

This your car? Looks superb. Not getting the Cup spoiler. Imo, it ruins the look of the car as opposed to finishing it off.

Word cant descibe how much I hate the Cup spoiler lol.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Ah! I see. You have a normal Clio?

We used to have one. Was good until it was written off my a muppet in a Typr-R:

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

Not the most pleasant of experiences.

AK

M240i
And hoping to replace it with?

Hmm, change my mind more than the weather lol!

was tempted by a 172 cup but the insurance is still too high (only 19 atm)

then thought a civic, but my latest idea is something diesel (Mk4 golf maybe) or the Astra SRI diesel 1.9... canny decide lol.

koi

Audi S1
Hmm, change my mind more than the weather lol!

was tempted by a 172 cup but the insurance is still too high (only 19 atm)

then thought a civic, but my latest idea is something diesel (Mk4 golf maybe) or the Astra SRI diesel 1.9... canny decide lol.

you told your mum you're selling her car ;)