ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member. ossett west yorkshire

clio 182
clio 182.jpg

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Just round the corner from me mate, im at Earlsheaton, welcome :)

Hello and welcome mate! I'm just round corner from Timi. Will keep an eye out for you..

Off topic, how you getting on with S2k Timi?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the club :)

We do a lot of meets close to you at the old post office, theres also karting in leeds and an RSTuning rolling road day coming up next month if your interested.

Last edited:
  clio 172
Hello and welcome mate! I'm just round corner from Timi. Will keep an eye out for you..

Off topic, how you getting on with S2k Timi?

Very good ta mate, very different to the clio but love it. Still got the clio, finding it hard to part with it! :)

Where about in Dewsbury are you?

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Still got Clio as well !!
I live on Lichfield Road mate, just off Bywell. Our lasses mate lives on your street, got the silver FR. Pass your motor as work just over that 'big wall' near your work...

clio 172
Still got Clio as well !!
I live on Lichfield Road mate, just off Bywell. Our lasses mate lives on your street, got the silver FR. Pass your motor as work just over that 'big wall' near your work...

Oh yeh i remember you now, big wall near my work??