ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member needing advice

Clio 200
Good morning all. I'm a new member so please go easy on me!! :)
I have recently bought a 2009 200 Clio, the last owner has put a K&N induction kit on it. I however want to remover this and revert back to the standard air filter. My question is where can I get the air box and pipes need for me to do this and secondly does the induction kit have any value beings as it been used

Good morning all. I'm a new member so please go easy on me!! :)
I have recently bought a 2009 200 Clio, the last owner has put a K&N induction kit on it. I however want to remover this and revert back to the standard air filter. My question is where can I get the air box and pipes need for me to do this and secondly does the induction kit have any value beings as it been used

Ebay i would imagine. Someones who's breaking said car. As for value, probably bot much tbh around 20 quid perhaps.

Clio 200
Thank you.
Tbh I have been searching eBay but not found one. There are rather a lot of parts needed from what I gather lol!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Put the k&n up for sale on one of the facebook groups with a description which has something along the lines of 'sounds amazing, works well with an exhaust, defiantly adds power in the mid range, did I mention it sounds amazing? It beats type RS'

It'll sell for loads lol

Hi and welcome