ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member Leeds

2002 Clio 172 Cup
Hello guys,
I m new to the forum and new to Renaultsport Clio's, I have run a 1.2 Liberte for about a year and enjoyed the Clio experience so far. but always hankered for something with a bit more va va voom.
I have managed to pick up a 2002 172 cup in reasonable order for reasonable money so all in all happy bunny.
It will require in time updating and replacement of parts in what is a fairly old car.
Any information on workshops that have cup experience in the Leeds area would be of great help and also tyre and exhaust fitting shops that have the goods and are reasonably priced .
Cheers Ned

Passat
Hello guys,
I m new to the forum and new to Renaultsport Clio's, I have run a 1.2 Liberte for about a year and enjoyed the Clio experience so far. but always hankered for something with a bit more va va voom.
I have managed to pick up a 2002 172 cup in reasonable order for reasonable money so all in all happy bunny.
It will require in time updating and replacement of parts in what is a fairly old car.
Any information on workshops that have cup experience in the Leeds area would be of great help and also tyre and exhaust fitting shops that have the goods and are reasonably priced .
Cheers Ned

RS Tuning are in Armley. Look no further.