ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member in Bracknell

Clio 182
Hi Guys & Girls

Thought I'd better join the gang before attending the ClioSport Saturday this weekend.
Owned a 2006 182 for a year now and used to drive it 60 miles a day to work and back etc until the company gave me a 320d (nothing like as much fun to drive).
Still have a 2005 Clio 1.6 which I screamed the nuts off for 70,000 miles until suddenly a hole appeared in one of the pistons. The cars been parked on my parents driveway for 18 months now - not sure what to do with it as I'm a bit reluctant to get rid of it as I had so much fun driving it. (All you Cliosport drivers don't underestimate the 1.6 because in the right hands it will give most cars a run for their money)
Anyone wanting a good condition 1.6 with a blown engine please feel free to contact me, Blue 2 Door Dynamique with A/C, elec sunroof, discs all round and good condition Michelin Pilot Sport 2, would make a good track day project.

Hope to see some of you Saturday

Alan