ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Sunderland

Clio 182
A little introduction.

I purchased my first RenaultSport back in January. A titanium silver 182 (non-cup packed) although it does have the anthracite wheels, I have fitted a Skoda Fabia splitter and I should soon have a cup spoiler too.

Modifications wise it came standard apart from a Scorpion RS192 exhaust, since then I have added the following:-

• RSTuner 98 ron map
• Aftermarket stereo
• Philips silvervisions
• Led sidelights

I have it booked in for a full suspension refresh on Monday, all genuine Renault parts apart from Eibach Sportlines, spending around £700 on parts and labour, I can't wait!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
A little introduction.

I purchased my first RenaultSport back in January. A titanium silver 182 (non-cup packed) although it does have the anthracite wheels, I have fitted a Skoda Fabia splitter and I should soon have a cup spoiler too.

Modifications wise it came standard apart from a Scorpion RS192 exhaust, since then I have added the following:-

• RSTuner 98 ron map
• Aftermarket stereo
• Philips silvervisions
• Led sidelights

I have it booked in for a full suspension refresh on Monday, all genuine Renault parts apart from Eibach Sportlines, spending around £700 on parts and labour, I can't wait!

Welcome aboard mate!

Those sound like some really nice and subtle modifications you've done. Very similar to mine.

Try and pop along to www.cliosportsaturday.net :up:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
If you're spending all that money it would be rude not to be at ClioSportSaturday! Can meet a whole load of members too!

Clio 182
Yeah loving the car, very reliable so far not a thing went wrong, and I do a lot of miles.

Modifications wise that's it, I'll just be tidying a few bits up and sticking with the oem look.

I will get some pics posted as soon as I have some decent ones.

182 Inferno
Welcome!

I'm from Penshaw, hope to see you around sometime!

(You're not the guy in Shiney Row are you?)

Clio 182
I live in Pallion, I never really venture up that way but I see a lot of RS Clios around Sunderland.

You drive a 182?