ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member From South Wales.

Storm Grey Clio 200
Thought I'd say hello to everyone on here. Been on here for a while never owned a Renault Clio Sport before, been looking for a while until I could find the right one. Taken me 17months, long boring 17months with the car I'm getting rid of lol. Anyway picking up my Renault Clio sport 200 Cup Storm grey at the end of the week. Absolutely chuffed and can't wait to get it. Will be posting pictures as soon as I've given it a good detail. Thanks.

Storm Grey Clio 200
Welcome! Look forward to seeing the photos. Storm grey is my favourite choice for the 200s.
Thanks for the welcome, Picking the car up a bit later than expected, but worth the wait I suppose because of the colour will gets pictures up soon.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Welcome! Look forward to seeing the pics, my favourite colour in the 200's

Storm Grey Clio 200
So here it is, Finally well over due was meant to have it last week but here now nevertheless :) Lots planned for it and is absolutely spot on colour wise and mechanically :) very happy!

Attachments

• IMG_20160920_203255.jpg
    IMG_20160920_203255.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 79
  Storm Grey Clio 200
Nothing much to report just added some wind deflectors and ordering a Scorpion Non Res Exhaust soon when payday comes along :)

Attachments

• IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    375.6 KB · Views: 80