ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Scotland.... How goes lads

Renault Traffic
Alright guys,

thought i would introduce myself the names dan and i have had a handful of clios over the past 5 years. I wont lie i have always been into my japanese cars and have been lucky enough to own a few crackers over the years i have attacjed some pics of my favourite cars, i am really well known on ek9.org and civicjordan.co.uk so im sure if theres any honda enthusiasts on here on those sites they will recognize me haha :

This is my current car(stays in storage nearly all year round only covered 33k with fhsh showroom condition

314.jpg

My old version 4 type r subaru impreza WRX Sti

sub1.jpg

My old vsm ek9 track toy with b18

dansphotos208.jpg

dansphotos204-1.jpg

My old integra dc2 ukdm

integra1.jpg

My old 2005 mitsubishi evolution ralliart #84 fq-340

DSC06363.jpg

DSC06365.jpg

My old honda civic jordan #101

390.jpg

231.jpg

As you will see i am a car fanatic :)

Now on to the important stuff, as said i have always loved my clios and at msot points have always had one for my daily runabout, i used to own a 172 with 28k completely original, heres some pics:

RENAULT1.jpg

RENAULT5.jpg

RENAULT8.jpg

RENAULT2.jpg

Was a great wee car however had a few niggling issues and i wanted a black one

So i ended up buying this last year:

DSC07500.jpg

DSC07497.jpg

DSC07495.jpg

DSC07493.jpg

DSC07491.jpg

DSC07490.jpg

it was a 2005 182 sport with 55k and fsh,had a full cat back scorpion exhaust, kand n induction kit(not some halfords effort lol), spax lowering springs

Car was a pleasure to own however i recently sold it and i am now looking at a 172 sport so will keep you guys updated

thanks for looking and reading i look forward to reading around the forum

cheers

Renault Traffic
cheers guys for the welcomes :) stay near glasgow with the fiancee

hopefully if all goes well the 172 im interested in wil be as clean as the pics :)

Renault Traffic
cheers mate :) yeh i do love my jordans the one i have right now is very special :)

cant wait to get another clio great driving wee cars and very understated as well

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome buddy, nice evo :)

You may know already but if your buying a clio, just make sure the belts are done with proof!

Mines in getting done today costing £740!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Welcome mate!

Pretty sure I've seen a few of your cars knocking about over the last few years.

Where abouts are you staying?

Renault Traffic
thanks for all the welcomes lads much appreciated :) yeh i love my cars but now wedding saving has begun so driving the works van most of the time as the jordan doesnt come out till the summer haha

stay in glasgow with my fiancee mate