ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Fife

Hi all,
IIt has been a fair while since I have been on closeout however looking to get involved again. I calmed down a while ago in terms of the car scene due to the missus being pregnant. Wee one is now 3 and have said to the missus enough is enough! So I am back lol.

I have a Red 225 which is cup and lux packed so quite fortunate that way. Will be putting up a progress blog at some point. Not much done to it except a bmc panel, ktec solid dog bone mount and a Colins dv With forge hoses. Have a milltek exhaust to go on as well as a new front end and brakes all rOund.

Good to be back and will try ang get to as many meets as possible to meet everyone! Cheers guys

Cliosport ph1 mv647
Ahh it's the Manny fellie.

Ross from pv, the painter. Sounds good mate hope all goes well :)

Cliosport ph1 mv647
Things are good yeah, Jack did say he was off to work with you.

I ended up buying a silver ph1 172. Its getting there. I've done s**t tones to it since I got it. Waiting on a tracking set up and its finished!

Things are good yeah, Jack did say he was off to work with you.

I ended up buying a silver ph1 172. Its getting there. I've done s**t tones to it since I got it. Waiting on a tracking set up and its finished!
I need to see this ph1. Always wanted one of them but too small for what I need it for. Glad to came back to the French side! I knew it would happen lol.