ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Devon (Clio RS 2014 200EDC)

Renault Clio 4 RS
Hi everyone! So far i'm really impressed with this forum, got lots of modifications lined up now! My car is a 2014 Clio RS 200EDC. I've done a few bits to date:
  • Centre Silencer Removed
  • Roof wrapped gloss black w/ Lettering
  • Xenon lights upgrade with Angel light rings, sequential Indicators w/ Triple Indicators
  • K&N Air Filter
I have a remap booked in for a few weeks time which i'm excited for! Here's a few pictures of my car :)

IMG_8781.jpg

IMG_8767.jpg
IMG_8802.jpg

IMG_8807.jpg

Renault Clio 4 RS
Nice! LY is the best colour hands down.

Are those genuine lights or aftermarket?
Thanks mate 100% agree with you! The yellow really stands out for sure. The lights started off as stock renault lights, I then sent them up to Scotland and they were custom built. I think they look amazing compared to the stock lights :D

2014 Clio 200t edc
Very nice mate. Love these and especially in ly!!
Can you post a picture of the lights in the dark please? Really intrigued at how they look as they look great in the pics you've posted.

Renault Clio 4 RS
Welcome @StewartPS !

There was another Clio 200 who joined recently from Devon.

Car is looking very well for itself :smile:
That's awesome! I think i've seem him actually. I believe he's from Newquay which is a bit of a drive unforuntely, but hopefully there's a local meet happening soon :D Thank you! I love the car loads

Renault Clio 4 RS
Very nice mate. Love these and especially in ly!!
Can you post a picture of the lights in the dark please? Really intrigued at how they look as they look great in the pics you've posted.
Thanks mate! :D Here's a picture of the lights in the dark. Basically the lights have been split into two types in order to remain road legal. The two pictures below are classed as the sidelights which are the angel eyes and the led daytime strip. When I switch the lights to fully on they've been converted to Xenon lights. I don't have a picture with the Xenons on as they're surprisingly hard to capture on camera but they do look awesome.

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

Renault Clio 4 RS
Think might have passed you whlie back near Sevenstones, turning right to Kelly Bray.
Yea I think I remember! I was turning right and I realised there was an RS behind me. Did you floor it as soon as I turned right? Sounded sweet! :smiley:

Renault Clio 4 RS
Stickers aside that looks lovely, LY is great on these.
Thank you! I wasn't sure if I should keep the sticker on. The one next to the light actually looks really nice in person, on camera it doesn't look right but in person I feel it works. 90% of people say they like it, but some dont

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
I just feel it takes away from an otherwise clean look mate but not my car so what do I know aha.

Renault Clio 4 RS
Full Milltek plus decat. It should do .
Sweet, I must admit that's the only issue with the Mk4's. When you stuck your foot down I though "I want mine that loud". My car's going into the garage this weekend for a secondary cat removal which should give it a bit of extra noise

Clio 182 - RB
Finally one with xenons, it is achievable! Very nice [emoji16] As already been said, LY is the only colour i'd have one in and its on the bucket list of cars to possible own in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault Clio 4 RS
Finally one with xenons, it is achievable! Very nice [emoji16] As already been said, LY is the only colour i'd have one in and its on the bucket list of cars to possible own in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sure is achievable! Lots of time, work and money went into them but they're definitely worth it. I agree with you there! It's an awesome car to drive :D