ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member from Bath

Megane 225 F1
Welcome buddy.

I'm will. Area rep for the South West along side Dan'. I go to uni in bath so should see you around. Get your name on the members list and join the South West region. Also pay your £10 to become a member. Best £10 you will ever spend.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Once met a girl who said she was from twerton.. she was a hairdresser.. best accent ever! Fact

Anyway welcome!

Hear you have to be careful with that Will as he likes posing on bonnets or something!

Megane 225 F1
No.......Blondie shall be doing one with me at the next meet. She promised as it's her last meet.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
This the meet next week? Krispy kreme?

*PLUG*

;)

Hmm might have to make that one then lol

Megane 225 F1
She said she wanted loads of presents. So I imagine she would love it.

I'm also getting her a card. My business card just in case she ever loses my number.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Cool better make sure you wrap it properly.. little bow as well maybe...

Sorry for the spam Rowan.. come to the meet with your.... umm present lol

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
You going mace? Be good to meet a few of the CS "characters" at the same time..

Clio
Your just a shy one arent you. We don't bite....unless you want me too.

If shy is code for gay then maybe. I've done my fair share of CS meets. I prefer the over night hit the town trash a hotel room and be an annoying little f**k until about 8am meets.

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Haha, I hadn't actually noticed all this spam on my nice little hello thread!
Anyway, to whoever it was who asked whereabouts I live...in Oldfield Park, none of the pikeys have bothered walking over from Twerton to nick me wheels! Thankfully. I'm more worried about the pr*cks at uni (I go to Bath Spa) bumping into my car/scratching it etc when I'm on campus.