ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member, down south with flame red 172.

Hey everyone,

Had my flame red clio 172 a few weeks now. Been browsing this forum alot before i bought one as its one of the best owners forums i've seen.

Living in hampshire so if anyone is near by, lets have a meet up!

Looking forward to getting into modding the clio and enjoying it. A few pics of my clio and my toy which is up for sale.

Clio

4303851272_bdc3484207_b.jpg

Fiesta RS turbo

SAM_0008-1.jpg

Cheers!

I'm near Andover. Go down to Southampton quite a bit for meets etc in the summer.

Thinking about changing the wheels but not sure what for... Suggestions?

Yeah that is a screamer pipe on the fiesta. Loudest thing ever!

Cheers for the positive feedback everyone. I believe it was owned by a forum member at some point. I will get up a progress thread once the mods start coming. So far im planning on colour coding a few more things and painting grills gloss black. Then maybe a new wheel choice.

Stripped yozza'd cup
The exhaust on the Fiesta is fookin' awesome!

The clio is BEAUTIFUL. <3 flamers! Makes me want to spray the cup....

Last edited:
Cheers for the positive feedback everyone. I believe it was owned by a forum member at some point. I will get up a progress thread once the mods start coming. So far im planning on colour coding a few more things and painting grills gloss black. Then maybe a new wheel choice.

Yes it was, a regular customer of mine. IIRC his user name was something along the lines of whatisjustice?

Toms at jms hi buddy. Dont suppose you could pm me the spec and work carried out. I dont think i have a full list and want to bring it back for skme more work.

Yeah thats my fez. Proper little machine and will be really sad to see it go. I will put up some pics and write up somwhere. Which section?

Yes it was, a regular customer of mine. IIRC his user name was something along the lines of whatisjustice?

That would have been music to my ears when I got my 182 lol "Oh yes....that car's been well looked after by me and James"

Car looks mint....paint work is drool worthy in that pic

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Flamer is stunning by far the nicest i have seen, RST is pretty cool also!

Doesn't the exhaust have to legally exit behind the front wheels?

It isn't an exhaust, its a screamer pipe from external wastegate, only opens up when full boost is achieved. But you sure do know about it :cool:

Cheers everyone for the kind comments.