ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Megane Coupe

350Z GT
I'm personally not a fan, isn't even a proper Coupe is it? Still looks like a Hatchback like the Astra VXR.
Much prefer the older version (1999-2002) even if it is starting to look slightly dated now.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
I like it 2, every pic iv seen so far i wasnt sure thayd make anything of it. But even with the horible wheels i liked it, im predict il realy like the rs version. 18" turinis look lethal on the pic.

I quite like. Although I am still not sure on the Renault's new style of headlamps for the Laguna and Megane. The Laguna coupe tv advertisement makes me laugh, as it seems the ad company purposely avoided giving any time to the front of the new coupe.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
please tell me those wheels are a joke and they have still to put the new ones on.

Those are the 17" upgrade option too!

Def needs anthracite/black 18's.

They do drive nicely - stiffer suspension than the 5-door.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Hmm, not my cup of tea. Looks very tidy from the back though, minusing the splitter looking thing.