ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Meg RS250 pics

Porsche Boxster987S
Seen these over on meganesport and theyre definitly the first pics thats made me go wow!! I think it looks great in white tbh

3878117554_dedd1d4b5d.jpg

3877323883_945439e210.jpg

3878117912_daa1c5ff0d.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Having seen a few mk6 Golf GTi's, I can't think of a single reason to buy the Meg. Unless it was a Brewster's Million's type situation, and you need as much depreciation as possible.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Having seen a few mk6 Golf GTi's, I can't think of a single reason to buy the Meg. Unless it was a Brewster's Million's type situation, and you need as much depreciation as possible.

FLOL!!

Italian 3.2 V6
I agree with Paul. Those pics r 1st of the 250 which I like, IMO I think it looks beta than the FRS above.. So much more going on with the 250 than the FRS.. Alot more modern looking IMO

looks, wider n meaner ;)

I think the FRS looks quite plasticy in that pic tbh (front bumper area especially) I still prefer them over the meg though.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i think the meg looks alot sleeker than the focus which looks rugged all most. but i hate the interior of that meg, it reminds me of the ford kuga, in that its a parts bin from other models, the kuga's interior is the lovechild of a c-max and a mondeo, this is laguna and 200.

Better than yours. C*nt.
I saw this earlier and was thinking about it and the 200 - Renault have tried to do what BMW did a few years ago - radical new designs.

Problems with that:

The BMWs were actually very good cars as well.
These things never work in round 2...

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
RLY?

The 182 looks epic in pics. The 197/R27 and 225/230/R26 look epic in pics.

That does not. That looks like someone sat on the bonnet.

yep the angle/ height that the photos have been taken are not the most flattering IMO.

I do believe it will look fab and have a great presents on the roads.