ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Look... What do you think

172 Flamer, BMW E46
Sorry for the bad pics.. will get some better ones tommorow.

So ive finally taken all the stickers off my clio, so its comepletely bare now.. heres how it looks..

what do you think i should do next? thanks.

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Monster Sticker on the front bumper lets it down.

I would love a set of PH1 16V alloys with centre caps

172 Flamer, BMW E46
balls forgot the monster sticker, ill go take it off now!!

Dont want to ditch the white stuff as it will be far to boring all black!

260% JCW
Lower it.
Paint the drums black. (I wouldn't advertise the fact that I've got drums)
Seriously though, ditch the white bits mate. (It looks like you've bought bits from the scrap yard, bolted them on but can't afford to get them painted)
Sort the wheels out, looks like someone has nicked the centre caps.
Drive safe, build up your no claims get something quicker.

172 Flamer, BMW E46
yeah i do dan..

and thanks for the comments, White bits are staying.. may paint the rear drums black when i have time, but leaving the calipers painted, also i am currently trying to source 3 more center caps on C16V atm..

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Spoiler would look better black. And lower it some. But looks loads better now without the stickers! How much you willing to pay for centers ;)

172 Flamer, BMW E46
Depends how much you want. Dont want to pay alot as ill just do without, and i only really need 3 as ive got 1 already, but i could do with one for the spare i spose..

172 Flamer, BMW E46
Aha, nah all the paintwork is staying the same colour, cost me a fair bit to get it all painted so im not changing it :p

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Got the same alloys as you mate. I've looked and I can not find any replacement centre caps anywhere. Let me know if you find some.