ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New look Pug 106 - The best design yet!!!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Saw this at Castle point in Bmth yesterday,

It could well be the best mod to a 106 yet!!

I have to admit I'd be more than annoyed if someone did this to my Clio, but somehow it seemed really funny done to a Peugeot!

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Tungy
Pmsl. We did that to a lad at works Calibra before he left. IMO whoever did that should do it to all cars with Lexarse lights :p

Should have chucked a match on it! Just kidding!
He has the right idea I think, because when Castlepoints car park was first built lumps of car park were falling on peoples cars, so they had to close the whole thing.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Pmsl. We did that to a lad at works Calibra before he left. IMO whoever did that should do it to all cars with Lexarse lights :p

oi!!! I've got Lexus lights!!:mad: ;)

To be fair though I generally agree they are stating to look arse, but on a MK2 Ph 1 nothing looks as bad as the standard ones!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Re Hotshot.

They go much better with the car, otherwise i would have bought the mk2 ph2, but they don't look as good as these, so I didn't.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Nope!!!! :nono:

The standard Ph2's are BORING and wouldn't look better than I've got, i've seen loads of Black Mk2, Ph2's and mine looks better having those lights

Lexus all the way! (as long as they are black)

M2 Competition
Theres more wheel below the bumper than above it, eek!

Id fit some black pro race 1.2's, 15" and then slam it 60mm mate, would look wicked, keep with the black theme too.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
^ LOL

Its getting lowered 60mm when I get back from Madrid in 3 weeks. had to wait for my next bonus as were also getting a new conservatory so little left for the car. I liked the wheels hen I got them and they do still suit the car, just wish I'd gone for soem Renault ones instead. Just felt like getting 17's

Never said it was a lexus, just the style of lights look better than the standard ones the car came with. The angle eyes at the front are better than the standard and it isn't a BMW either!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Saw this at Castle point in Bmth yesterday,

It could well be the best mod to a 106 yet!!

I have to admit I'd be more than annoyed if someone did this to my Clio, but somehow it seemed really funny done to a Peugeot!

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Does it go in the oven now for 3 years at 400 degress ;)