ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New little runaround

Black Gold 182FF
Just picked up this little number for the missus, as she refuses to drive mine when I am away on work assignments. It’s in absolutely mint condition inside and out. It’s a Y reg 1.2 Grande with 40k on the clock.
I’m sure she’s going to be quite happy when she gets home tonight and see’s this on the drive.
Plans in my head already are to firstly remove the tow-bar, which is a joke tbh, (Doubt it would be able to tow a skateboarder). Lower the suspension, change the spoiler, colour code the bump strips etc, and stick on some standard Renault 15’s. Doubt I will do much more than that to it though.
Comments welcome.
IMGP1038.gif

IMGP1037.gif

IMGP1040.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Loving the contrast between the two!!!

Lovely RS tho!!

But strange place to live?

Black Gold 182FF
Loving the contrast between the two!!!

Lovely RS tho!!

But strange place to live?

Strange place to live yes, but quiet and secure, the little clio's are quite safe as the car shop next door has 24/7 cctv which covers most of the houses on our street. Neighbour leaves his Skooby and Evo 6 on the street too, and we have not had any issues in 3 years. :D (Touch wood)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks very nice... Needs a Black 04 Dynamique Spoiler though ;)