ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New lad to the site wit a dilema lol

RenaultSport 197
i think the wolfrace pro sprint look a bit 'old skoll' no afence 'DougClio16v'... i was about to go for the kendos but they looked a bit crap in fresh.....wheels that i did lik where the bk 1s that look simular to the kenods, which dutty1_2 had on his....

Erm... My wheels are Wolfrace Suzuka's mate lol..

C

Clio_Craig

cheers doug, as u said yep needs to be slammed on its ass, but looks good

M2 Competition
I concour. Gashville.

My wheels aren't 'gash' thank you. They were quite expensive and by no means at the cheap end of the market. Everybody is entitled to do what they want to thier car and it's blatently obvious that people's thoughts will clash about what is nice and what isn't nice. They only way you find these things out are by experimenting with different styles to match the shape of the car. Some of the older generation here will appreciate more subtle mods and smaller wheels (although some people younger will also like small mods as well).

It would seem that if anybody dares to be different and stick's 17's or bigger on thier Clio they get slated big time. What's the big deal that somebody wants to try something different? You probably wouldn't slate them if they stuck Turini's on them or some other 'common' Clio mod.

I hate the lack of support these forums have.. No sort of "Those wheels look different, but good mate.. Good effort for trying something new" its now "take those wheels off, they are gash" or "That exhaust is shyte".. This is a Clio forum about Clio's and people should get a little support about thier choice in mods. No wonder so many people convert thier car back to standard cause they feel they have to conform with every body else's bloody mods. I don't want to be stereotypical Clio with the Turini's and standard back lights bla bla.. I like my car as it is. Thanks :)

They look a bit like spaceship wheels mate. Sorry. I had 17's on my cyclone blue extreme, and lots of people commented how nice it looked.

But good effort, im sure you like them etc etc ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Sorry Doug but I'd tell you straight to your face, in a letter, post it on a forum or whatever reason. I think... those wheels... are gash.

Sorry :)

Last edited:
  RenaultSport 197
^ ^ I'm not going to argue. Everybody is entitled to thier own opinion. So fair play to your thoughts. I'm happy with them, which is all that really matters.

:)

Clio 182 Cup
Cheers guys this topic has cheered me up today...i was bored at work stumbled upon this post much to my amusement!!! all the wheels are here are hilarious!!! Funny!! OEM should of been the way forward!! I would of saved the money for bonfire night and BURNT it all.....what a waste of money and effort

Last edited:
  PH2 172
I concour. Gashville.

My wheels aren't 'gash' thank you. They were quite expensive and by no means at the cheap end of the market. Everybody is entitled to do what they want to thier car and it's blatently obvious that people's thoughts will clash about what is nice and what isn't nice. They only way you find these things out are by experimenting with different styles to match the shape of the car. Some of the older generation here will appreciate more subtle mods and smaller wheels (although some people younger will also like small mods as well).

It would seem that if anybody dares to be different and stick's 17's or bigger on thier Clio they get slated big time. What's the big deal that somebody wants to try something different? You probably wouldn't slate them if they stuck Turini's on them or some other 'common' Clio mod.

I hate the lack of support these forums have.. No sort of "Those wheels look different, but good mate.. Good effort for trying something new" its now "take those wheels off, they are gash" or "That exhaust is shyte".. This is a Clio forum about Clio's and people should get a little support about thier choice in mods. No wonder so many people convert thier car back to standard cause they feel they have to conform with every body else's bloody mods. I don't want to be stereotypical Clio with the Turini's and standard back lights bla bla.. I like my car as it is. Thanks :)

well said mate

1.8 8v RSi

well said mate

i 2nd that

C

Clio_Craig

if u dont like wat u see dont bother making a comment hey? modifying is all about individual touches not having the same as every 1 else

i say let the kids do what they want to their clio's...

its when the kids drive 2 inches from my rear bumper when all i want to do is get home from work safely that they'll start getting the abuse from me.

and yes, I am stereotyping some of the people in this thread.

fiesta 1.25
Dont know whos picture this is but i think it really sums up this whole thread.

oldnew4.jpg

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
7.jpg

Sorry for the delay Craig, here's my wheels taken from the CS Westerham meet last sunday.. Yea it need's lowering. But suits the car just fine.

Doug

PS - The ride doesnt feel too high.. Feels like normal really..

I think that looks terrible. IMO :)

Clio 182 Cup
Hi guys i was thinking of putting 26" chrome spinners on my whip (clio cup 182) also getting some neons under the acr and i have some black card which im gonna seriously black out the windows, i have located a company in japan which will make me an exhaust the size of a dinner plate..... also got this car i was thinking bout getting? what you think?

saxo.jpg