ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New kenwood amps any good

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

In particular the KAC-PS810D, only interested so i can use some of the extra features on my head when linked to a Kenwood amp.

350z & 16v Maxi

I think they are one of the better amps from the big HU brands!

I used to have the old Kenwood PS501 amp in my first install and it sounded good.

The only feature you can use on the amp via the head unit is the adjustable bass boost.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Im just about to upgrade to the new Kenwood PSW 9524 and saw a few other goodies - the amp which is a bit nicer looking than my kicker ZR600, and ive put a preorder in on the music keg too, as its a bit crap being limited to one CD of MP3s, and its more compact than a changer.

350z & 16v Maxi

Sorry got totally confused, i thought you gad said there were more features you can control on the amp from the HU and asked what they were, however you never even said that!!! lol