ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New kent member.

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
Hello all.

Just got myslef a 2005 rb 182 cup. Was a good choice after my 306 gti6. Loving it alreday just speneding the week geeting it ready for fcs. Had a quick look around the site and all looks good.
cheers harry.

CIMG0260.jpg

CIMG0292.jpg

more info needed on your brake ducts chap, any idea where they are from, they look very similar to the original cup racer ones.

Oh and welcome to the forum ;)

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Welcome, I'm pretty new on here too, but another from kent. Will have to have a little meet soon if anyone is up for it:approve:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Where are you both from? I'll be organising a westerham meet after fcs if anyones interested?

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I have just been back from Ramsgate if you know where that is thats why i asked where you were from.

182 Cup
Welcome Harry, the car looks very nice indeed. Good choice - I'm just up the road from you by the looks of it.

Enjoy the car!