ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPods?

Citroen DS3 DSport
I almost pre-ordered one yesterday but I don't want to buy it and then think that I should have bought the iPhone instead.

?
27% discount? how comes?

Im looking at the ipod classic 80gb in black... ready to ship in a few days... around £159. Anyone know any discount codes / way to get them cheaper?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm going to wait to see how much the iPhone is, if its too much I'll get the iPod Touch 16GB for sure.

Civic Si
the iphone has an even smaller memory than the itouch doesnt it? sure i read it was only 4gb. :S

Citroen DS3 DSport
The iPhone and the iPod Touch 16gb are the same price on the US website so in reality the 8gb iPhone should cost £269 in the UK, same as the Touch 16gb.

The 4gb iPhone is no more.

Golf GTi MkV
When are the Nano iPods in the shops? Ae they in the apple shops today, if so I will have to go purchase one of those bad boys!

Says delivered in 3 days on the Apple site.

182 Trophy
27% discount? how comes?

Im looking at the ipod classic 80gb in black... ready to ship in a few days... around £159. Anyone know any discount codes / way to get them cheaper?

Do a search on google for apple voucher codes.

I found one that worked last night and ordered a 16g touch for £245.:approve: :approve:

Citroen DS3 DSport
Some Apple stores are saying tomorrow but most think it'll be next week before they have them in stock.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
27% discount? how comes?

Do a search on google for apple voucher codes.

I found one that worked last night and ordered a 16g touch for £245.:approve: :approve:

I have found a code that works on the Apple Store (I have tried it myself):

http://www.coupondeal.co.uk/apple-voucher/

£23 off £235 orders & Expires 29.09.2007. Although its really £20 off bringing it to £245

Voucher Code: ENTMZGJPVJ