ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New inlet

Milltek'd 182
A quick question....!!

My new reworked inlet arrived today and the gasket was forgotten from the order. I have it booked in tomorrow to be fitted, but will i need the gasket or can it be got from renault without ordering(if so how much), or is the seal ok to be siliconed (sp?)? Or shall i cancell the fitting!!

Cheers, :approve:

Milltek'd 182
cool thanks! i'l ask the guy fitting it. is there anyway i can check its the 182 inlet and phlenum too, just dont want to go there and it doesnt fit!!

cool thanks! i'l ask the guy fitting it. is there anyway i can check its the 182 inlet and phlenum too, just dont want to go there and it doesnt fit!!

to be sure is to buy the gaskets , keep the reciept , if not required then you return them after car is collected ;)

Milltek'd 182
hmm could be an idea!!il go there tomorrow morning i think. is there anyway to check ive been posted the 182 inlet?? fankuuuu :)

hmm could be an idea!!il go there tomorrow morning i think. is there anyway to check ive been posted the 182 inlet?? fankuuuu :)

the inlet / plenum part is the same as the 172 ....... except the holes are bigger , have a look at benR thread about inlet matching ......

The 182 plenum has 2 'barbs' poking out behind the right hand corner, behind the throttle body. And the bolts holes to the valve cover are spaced further apart, 172 has the 2 bolts either side of the coilpack, the 182 has the nearside one next to the coilpack and the offside one is further off and closer to the oil cap.

The gaskets need to be new, they a crush type shim steel, re-using is a bodge.