ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New in south west u.k - rs200

Clio rs 200
Hi all,

After a few years of quick cars (accord type r's, golf gti's ect) and a successful career promotion. I have bought my first nearly new car :D. After popping in to a local Renault dealership to get a quote on a New key fob for my current 1.2 16v clio the long and short of it was I ended up walking away with a 2010 rs 200. Cup chassis, Recaro interior, 17" alloy wheels etc.
Unfortunately I can't collect the car until this weekend. The anticipation is killing me. First modification will be a new exhaust system and induction kit. If anyone has anyone knowledge of good set ups the help would be greatly appreciated.
Hopefully will meet some people from the forum over due course.

ben

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate, nice choice.

Tis up to you really I have the standard system with the silencer removed & a straight through stainless pipe which is nice & not boomy.

If I hadn't have got that I'd have gone with the akrapovic probably or possibly the K tec jobby.

Out of the box they're pretty capable toys so I'm sure you'll love it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Welcome to the site.

I know you wont have the car yet, but there is a clio meet at exeter on friday if you want to come along. Being winter it will just consist of sitting inside having a meal and chatting anyway so doesnt matter what car you are in.

Clio rs 200
Oh yea pretty stupid of me. I' m from a little town called burton, a 10 minute drive from Glastonbury. It would be lovely to pop by for s hello on Friday unfortunately I will still be in the 1.2 :( where is everyone meeting?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
1.2 is no problem at all mate, in fact some people attending have them anyway as they cant get insurance on a sport yet!

We are going to a pub just off the M5 near exter called the barnowl.

We will be there for 8pm.

http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thebarnowlexeter/

If you fancy coming along then drop one of us a PM and we can fire you across a mobile number.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Welcome,
As other have said pop on down Friday.
Good spec to! What colour is it?

Clio rs 200
Thanks, yea I thought it looks good in white. And yea platinum Trowbridge. Mines the only white one in the front row

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Im in the workshop, pearl white one yea? I take it your the one trading the y reg Clio on then? Spotted it in the car park!

Clio rs 200
Yea that's the one. And nah I'm not trading the y reg one in, not quite sure what to do with my little clio it's not worth very much but I don't really have use for two cars

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Yea that's the one. And nah I'm not trading the y reg one in, not quite sure what to do with my little clio it's not worth very much but I don't really have use for two cars

How much you want for it? Did they give you a valuation? Sorry im a nosey fuker and always on the hunt for cheap motors!:p

Clio rs 200
I don't really know to be honest. Nah I didn't get it evaluated as it was going to go to my brother as he is now 17 but unfortunately he can't afford the insurance. :s

FF Clio 200 Cup
Ah I test drove that just before Christmas, almost walked away with but waited and got a black one on the 9th. I'm near melksham, have to meet up at some point!

Last edited:
  Clio rs 200
Ah I test drove that just before Christmas, almost walked away with but waited and got a black one on the 9th. I'm near melksham, have to meet up at some point!
Yea I'm always Wiltshire way so would be good for a meet, or if you fancy a drive down to the club ones I hit the 303 to Exeter

sorry man after a lot of negotiation with the insurance company we managed to get my brother insured on my old clio so he has it now