ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New here :)

SG 200
Hi everyone!

My name is Ben and I'm new to the forum!

I now own a Clio RS 200 having previously owned a 182! Absolutely loving the 200 so far so thought I'd like to get involved in more of the community aspect of things :smile:

Hope to get to know you guys real soon!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi everyone!

My name is Ben and I'm new to the forum!

I now own a Clio RS 200 having previously owned a 182! Absolutely loving the 200 so far so thought I'd like to get involved in more of the community aspect of things :smile:

Hope to get to know you guys real soon!

Welcome aboard mate!

There's a few events coming up. French Car Show next month (need to book stand passes by the end of this month) http://www.cliosport.net/threads/fr...n-the-cliosport-net-stand-now-jun-6-7.760990/

And then our own event ClioSport Saturday on the 1st August http://www.cliosportsaturday.net/

Hope to see you at these events mate :up::up::up:

SG 200
...and rather stupidly I can't seem to find a button to change my profile picture. Can anyone point me at the right place?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ah I see!
I was planning on buying the membership anyway, so thanks!

It's definitely worth it buddy.

Check out the local meet section to see who your local area rep is. There'll be lots going on now that the weather has started to warm up :cool:

Look forward to meeting you :up:

SG 200
Welcome along :smile:

Any questions on the forum, give one of the greens or oranges a shout.
I do have a quick question -

With regards to the membership benefits pack - does the gear ship to the address on my PP account or am I to update my address somewhere on my forum account?