ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New here (and French)

Clio RS
Hi all !

I am new here :)
I am a member of a French Association called Clio V6 Passion http://www.cliov6passion.fr/forum/.
I do not own a Clio V6, but I drive a Clio 2 RS Phase 3 (early 2005), actually bought in England last year. What a great car !!! Still full stock, but we are considering a few changes...

We are thinking of organising in October a racetrack and tourism week-end in the UK, in the South East of England, and I will certainly need your advice on the matter... and may be join one of your events, who knows ?
By the way, our big event of this year (after Magny-Cours earlier this year ;)) will be on the last week end of september in Monthléry, witgh is just south of Paris (no, that's not that far!). So just ask if you would like any details, some of us DO speak English :rasp: and we would be more than happy to welcome British owners as well !

Cheers !