ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New headers and exhaust for 172!!

Anyone here has K-tec´s 172 manifold and catalytic converter installed? Is it any good? And what about the 182 look exhaust for the 172, also from k-tec....Is it worth it?Please help me out, im from Panama and down here getting aftermarket parts for a clio172 is pretty much impossible, besides the british pounds to dollar rate is also going to hurt my pockets! jaja......any suggestions?

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
not keen on the 182 look for a 172 as i like my 172 to look like a 172, i take it you mean the 182 manifold? its a worthwhile job, fitting it is 5/6 hrs ish i think. what are the mot regs like there, eg decat? you can get a full system for £3-400ish here & get it shipped out. i recomend Pro-speed as i have one & fitting is excellent but there are others K-tec, BBT, Magnex etc

Well regulations here are no big deal...! they dont check for emissions down here...but i dont want a super loud exhaust....i want something that sounds when i floor it....and the 182 look is just because i want some pipes showing...not a big fan of the stealth look...!