ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New guy from Monterrey, Mexico

Clio Sport 2002
Hello guys.

Im new to the forum and to Renaults too.

Im from Monterrey, Mexico and i just got a Clio 172 on my hands. I wasnt even looking for it, I got it because I lend some money to a work partner and he couldn´t pay me back, so he offered me this clio he bought brand new to his son in 2002. The clio has been in a minor accident and been stored in a yard since 2006. It needs some body work and painting. The car runs great, very strong engine. I knew Renault had these sporty cars but never had drive one before. Im impressed with the performance.

I been looking around the forum and you´ve got some cool Clios in here, hope mine will see like those ones soon. In these moments Im a little short of money because mi first son was born two weeks ago and i have many debts hehe, but i will be patient to restore / modify it.

Well, hope I didnt bored you with my introduction :boring:, I leave a pic of the car.

P.S. Sorry for my horrible English, im working on it. :lolup:

IMG_20140308_161205.png

IMG_20140308_161244.png