ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW GIRL!

Renault Clio 1.4
Hi everyone, I've recently got a green clio! Its pretty standard at the moment and I'm looking to do it up, however I'm not sure where to start and I dunno what I want to do! Open to ideas and suggestions :D xx

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of Cliosport.net.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome to the club! You'll find lots of information and interesting people around here that can help. I would suggest paying the membership as it will give you access to many more sub forums that you currently cannot view, such as the Sales forum, Interior and exterio "How to" guides etc.

Stripped yozza'd cup
This has been up for 3 minutes now, whats taking will. And mace. So long??

Pictures are mandatory in a first post Iirc :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
FLOL!

I wanna say it first.

Ready?

TITS OR GTFO!

Yuuuuuus!

Welcome by the way - I'd start by giving the car a good service first and fix any faults before starting on mods.

soon to be 182 ;)
half an hour without mace. and will. lol, pics is a must, of car and you, what mk clio? or what year if you dont know

Renault Clio 1.4
I've got a 2002 clio lmao, so god knows haha!! I'm trying to upload my photos but the image is too big! :S

Best thing to do is upload it using Flickr or Photobucket. That way you can just link to the photo using the icons about the reply box.

Renault Clio 1.4
SDC12760.jpg
Lets see if this works :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Good start. I'd maybe sell the F1's and buy some Mk2 Ph3 wheels similar to the 172 wheels, should pick them up cheap. :)

Renault Clio 1.4
thanks :) as you will see i have no clue! Getting a service is defo on the cards - trying to get rid of a KA first haha! Think my shock may be going, getting a funny noise from my front end every time i go over a bump :s

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'd keep the f1's tbh!

In terms of modding, as said, get it in tip top shape first.
Then, colour coding and lowering is the way to go.
They look best kept simple.

Renault Clio 1.4
thanks for all the welcoming haha! Yeah i dont want to go ott, just nice and simple but effective! :D

Clio
Hi, Welcome, Howdy, Bonjour, Goo'day, Ola, blah blah blah

As you can tell by my great knowledge of foreign languages above I am a well travelled man, I often help right the world of wrongs, only last month whilst shark fishing in the pacific I came a across a stranded boat of refugees who were sinking. The boat was full of women and children all about to fall into the shark infested water. This didn't bother me, I dove in an managed to rescue everyone onboard. At the same time I fought off 32 bull sharks, 3 great whites, 2 lepoard sharks and a lesser spotted poison turtle. i did this without thinking, using my massive strength to win the day. Maybe we should go for a drink. Your parents would love me.

Welcome.

Renault Clio 1.4
Hi, Welcome, Howdy, Bonjour, Goo'day, Ola, blah blah blah

As you can tell by my great knowledge of foreign languages above I am a well travelled man, I often help right the world of wrongs, only last month whilst shark fishing in the pacific I came a across a stranded boat of refugees who were sinking. The boat was full of women and children all about to fall into the shark infested water. This didn't bother me, I dove in an managed to rescue everyone onboard. At the same time I fought off 32 bull sharks, 3 great whites, 2 lepoard sharks and a lesser spotted poison turtle. i did this without thinking, using my massive strength to win the day. Maybe we should go for a drink. Your parents would love me.

Welcome.

You must be the mace mentioned before lol. Sorry but i'm taken :) My parents love him!

Thanks for the welcome though!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oooft I give it a week and he'll have her bra size.

He works in mysterious ways...