ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Girl...

Hi Everyone,

I went shopping at my local Asda and when I got back to my clio there was a flyer about Clio Sport on my windscreen.

So what's this all about?

Is it some kind of cult love for Clio Sports?

:)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Have a browse of the site, there are lots of forums! :) Pick an area that interests you.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi Everyone,

I went shopping at my local Asda and when I got back to my clio there was a flyer about Clio Sport on my windscreen.

lol, you could say:) welcome to CS hope you enjoy and find the webite usefull :)

Where abouts in yorkshire you from? we have loads of meets and drives if your into that sort of thing :)

SchwepTek™
Hi Everyone,

Was this Asda in Swindon by any chance? LOL

Welcome to CS! ;)

visualize whirled pe
So what do you's do?:S

If nothing else you should find the site helpfull when you have a problem with your car and want some advice. Any problem that a clio has ever suffered from will be fairly well documented, there are even a few renault technicians on here.
Even if you do not do your own work on your car it can save you a lot of money when you do go to a garage if you are armed with a fairly good idea of what the problem is.