ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Gal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  106 GTi
Hi Guys and Girls.

Im kirsty from aylesbury and I am wanting a change of car. Always loved the clio 172 and 182's So thought i would join this site, see what cars are on here and also get some hints and tips of common faults on them. I know there was a product recall issued from Renault with regards to the bonnet flying open. But what other problems have there been. Here are some pics of my pug 106 gti i will be selling. Ive had it 3 years and never really had anything wrong with it!! I will be sad to see it go!
Photo0164.jpg

948b2bc3ccde97913343bc8de1dd6b369a8.jpg

and this is meeee :)
me.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Um guys, what do we say when pics have already been provided.......More pics?

Hi, welcome to CS. Pug looks nice.

A ANIMAL
oh hai.

This is a very thoughtful society on the whole, but be careful of a member called Gally. Take's things a bit too far sometimes.

welcome all the same
enjoy your stay

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh my! Looks good hun.

Pug also looks nice.

Revels will have fun with your name.

Welcome, there is so much knowledge on here you won't go far wrong.

If you're serious about changing to a Clio sign up as a full member, the membership pack is worth more than £10 alone.

I feel we have been duped somewhat by you already posting pics! What do we do! :S

Megane 265 Cup
dibs :rasp:

hahaha

Oh and welcome along, I am new here myself, got a 182 4 weeks back and love it :) I would say just go for it, do your homework first and get one with as low miles as you can with good history, all the usual.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Alright. Lovely car you have there.
I personally can't remember many faults. I haven't owned one in ages. Though i can't stop using this forum. I'm sad like that. x

106 GTi
hahaha

Oh and welcome along, I am new here myself, got a 182 4 weeks back and love it :) I would say just go for it, do your homework first and get one with as low miles as you can with good history, all the usual.

yeaaahhh the general shite!! This may sound really thick but whats the diff between the 172 and 182, Its the BHP isnt it? but what else?X

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
oh hai.

This is a very thoughful society on the whole, but be careful of a member called Gally. Take's things a bit too far sometimes.

welcome all the same
enjoy your stay
Such a nice boy with such a potty mouth.

Megane 225 F1
1st things 1st. The 172 doesnt have 172 bhp and the 182 doesnt have 182 bhp.

182 has twin exhaust, a different exhaust manifold and not much else really lol.

106 GTi
oh hahahahahaha i thought they were 172 bhp and 182 bhp.
Look i will get a full membership when i know for sure what i want. Im pretty sure i want a clio though....i was looking at 206 gti 180's too. xx

Megane 225 F1
No, they are just shite lol. 106 GTI's on the other hand are awsome. I would have one but im just waiting til im 21 to get a 1*2 in september

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The 106 gti's are better than the 180's imo hun, the 106's are held in very high regard over here.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
I like the wee 106 btw, going to change the missus 107 for a GTI.

ps are you albino or do you just have a bit of pink eye?

106 GTi
lol was quite drunk...and ALWAYS have red eye in photos!! Red eye reduction doesnt budge it!! No...im not albino...just a bit blonde!! x

Hyundai i40
hello and welcome

Dont downgrade to a 206 gti get a 1*2 instead

I think you have stumped most of the guys blondey

Status
Not open for further replies.