ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New front bumper!

W

Willy

Following on from my 172 bumper thread, I got home from work today and the weather seemed "okay" so me and the old man decided to fit my new MK2 PH3 front bumper. Wanted to make it look more sporty, did'nt want to go down the replica route and because i dont have the time or money :eek:. Here are the pictures;

Old bumper off;

P280209_1329-1.gif

P280209_1427.gif

Putting all the bits on the new bumper (Grille, Fogs etc);

P280209_1358.gif

P280209_1433.gif

All done;

P280209_1623.gif

Pretty much a straight swap, a few things different but nothing you cant sort out with a hammer! Next on the list (hopefully in a weekend or two) is the lowering springs. So yeah, more to follow soon i hope :)

Comments welcome, any questions etc.

Have a good night! :D

Edit: Phone photos, they are poo!

looks good to me pal, almost did mine but then did my 172 front as it came up cheeaaap on the bay

jamie

W

Willy

i nearly done this as well then decided 2 go for a rep

wots next mate

Cheers for the comments chaps. Next is some lowering springs, hopefully they will be on in a week or two. Then just finish the color coding :approve:

W

Willy

Just the bottom grille really and i think the fogs are slightly different? :)

2004+ (i think)