ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Scotland :)

Alright,

New to Clio sport thought would say hi and am looking forward till getting my Clio not long now :):D Am getting a Clio 08 1.2 tom tom and its a monaco blue colour will post pictures when i get it ;)

Thanks

Murray

Titanium 182
I liaise with a team in thurso every day at work. I'm surprised that there accents are so soft being so high up.

tiTTy & SV650
13 months I lived and worked in Thurso, nice scenery but any more than a few days is too much lol 120 miles from civilisation (Inverness!)

tiTTy & SV650
I'm surprised that there accents are so soft being so high up.

Some of the locals are completely incomprehensible, Aberdeen accent is harder to get your head round.

Thurso is the same latitude as Stockholm and Helsinki give or take a couple of degrees lol

Thurso isn't that bad.. Wick is near by :eek: but boring as hell though. Dad's job made us move to England (Milton Keynes) for 5 years but managed to get the chance to move back closer to family. Hences Inverness cause lets be honest who would move back to a small town from a massive city lol.

Ye people born in Thurso don't tend to stay there lol, nothing really to do tbh. Glad don't stay there but do miss it some times :approve: thanks for all the welcomes!:D

Flamer
OH Hai
welcome... they dont like the scottish on here much!! haha jokin..
its just this scottish girl. sob

Have fun and its a nice colour you got your car in!! :D

Haha us Scottish people seem to get that everywhere we go ;) :lolup: Not to sure on the coulor yet but will grow on me though once the windows are tinted and other plans :cool: