ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new found love! my 172!!!

pug 106 rallye S2
finally got to drive my 172ff last night at midnight i was insured, its been sat in my garage for just under three weeks.... very hard not to have taken it out before
stayed up and did about 50miles last night around 1am then thought i better get some sleep and did nearly another hundred in the day!!
only driven one for a very short distance before this didnt even do a proper test drive when i bought it (my dad did as he was insured!)
and basically im stoked! its awsome it scares me too much to rev it hard yet with it being wet and it having double the power and then some of my old car!
cornering is like a go cart and the acceleration! holy hell!
to some the 172/82's dont seem fast but for the money they are bloody good!
anyways im bouncing off the walls im so happy!
thanks to anyone who helped when i have asked stuff etc and to people who know who they are for attracting me to the clio sport!
see you'll at fcs!

106 GTi
I remember doing that with my old 309 GTi many moons ago when I could not get covered for a month and it sat in the garage waiting .... 1 min past midnight and off out. Enjoy the car.

Mk4 .:R32
Its a good feeling having a nice car. Must have been bad if it was just sitting there and you couldn't drive it :(

megane
this happened to me b4 i past me test, was insured on me mums corsa lol
to learn in but that was it, anyway she got a new car (clio as well lol) 3 weeks b4 i passed me test, so i got the corsa, an it was sat there for 3 weeks
must of been cleaned at least 6 times in that space of time ,
anyway passed me test an didnt even go in the house was off straght away in me car,
didnt come home for hours lol

mini cooper (RIP 172)
i had this when i went to pick my car up, 1st had to wait a week for the plate to get changed then the insurance changed over at 3 and i had to wait all day to get it! well worth it tho:rasp: hope u have fun