ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New family wagon.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Been trying to buy this for a few years now but kept missing out when it popped up for sale. Condition is fantastic and would be a lot to shame.
Got a shagged gearbox but I got the price for what I want so I can get it done where I please.
These pics where taken in Sept 12 when I last saw the car.
DSC01654_zpsa174fb43.gif

DSC01638_zps70716486.gif

DSC01637_zps7e4b44dc.gif

DSC01634_zps7929823e.jpg

DSC01630_zps535447f9.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What's special about that one then, does it have some nice mods?

Mods, colour scheme is rare, condition is one of a kind, maintance & attention to detail is fantastic, and it runs 530bhp & 550 lb/ft!

Ph1 Sport
My bro is over Germany with army ATM and a lad on camp there has one of these, they went to a autobahn and had a little frisk. (Bro has a 197) and after 140 the rs6 just kept going and going off into the distance. Supposedly the guy has spent 25000 euros on engine and tuning and aparantely he's pushed it to 380kmph... Which is 230mph?

I've got to see to believe though but pretty awesome if true!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Mods, colour scheme is rare, condition is one of a kind, maintance & attention to detail is fantastic, and it runs 530bhp & 550 lb/ft!

No word of a lie I saw one the same colour earlier with anth wheels. Unless it was you in Avonmouth? (Bristol)

Mind you I never normally see them. Apart from a local saloon.

Leon Cupra 300
That's lovely and I bet it's fast as fook... It would look even nicer on silver MTM's. Not over keen on dark wheels.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I very nearly bought one before the BMW. It had a wanked box and they wanted £5500 for it but searching on forums etc scared me!

You need very deep pockets to run one as a daily.

Good job you're minted Ant!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Very nice. Am looking at one of those or an S4 as our next car.

Keep us updated with how it is over the next few weeks...

An orange one
Superb! That is great

Dont fit MTM bi motos! Yes they may be strong and light, but they are amazingly dated now! Standard rs6+ wheels are epic