ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust

Bumder With A Buffer
Well I finally got rid of the channel tunnel off the back of my car and replaced it with a Yozza Race System.

See for yourself how much better it looks!!

BEFORE

23082008240.jpg

NOW

Yozza1.jpg

Yozza2.jpg

So much nicer to fit and a lot smaller too! Sound is immense :) not too loud when pootling and a thunderous ROAR when you push the go faster pedal :)

Little Video of the sound (Not good was on my phone)

[youtube]jMALoybOd80[/youtube]

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Big improvement on the looks, and sounds good too :)

Any clips of the channel tunnel for us to compare?

Bumder With A Buffer
Big improvement on the looks, and sounds good too :)

Any clips of the channel tunnel for us to compare?

I don't think I have. I was more of a rumble constantly though, Sometimes unbearable at motorway speeds. New system is fine unless you 'give it the beans'.

Occasionally get some pops (not loud) so once the de-cat is on im hoping to scare young children :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Don't understand how anybody can prefer the magnex, theres no comparison!

Indeed! Was nice to start with but would scrape in certain multistorey carparks/driveways. Plus the fit was soo bad it would also hit on the rear subframe over big bumps! Each to there own though but I just dealt with it and kept it coz im lazy like that! :)