ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new exhaust

1.6 16v without an engine
just a little video of me car revving... i just got a powerflow cat back system... what dya think?

th_video-0031.jpg
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h168/Nathe16v/?action=view¤t=video-0031.flv

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Sounds sweet mate . Had a powerflow myself on my 172 , couldn't fault powerflow . How much was it ?

was 60 quid off ma mate who had a 1.2 clio... was a bit of a struggle to fit it cos the cat on the 1.6 is slightly longer and the flange on the end of the cat was a bit too big for the pipe so it wasnt nipping up properly... after i cut the original exhaust off, i cut the end of the through pipe off so that it was smaller and welded the end of the original exhaust onto my new through pipe... then the flanges were original ones and they fitted fine, and the through pipe was smaller overall...:eek:

Leeds_VTO said:
Sounds similar to my magnex does it pop?

i dont know... i cant get it to pop loudly... it pops quietly when im slowing down.. i want to make it misfire but i dont know how.. id also like to see it spit flames... mite have to invest in a flamer kit methinks :cool:

Thomss said:
^^ or a DECAT!

Sounds cool.
nah i think ill leave my cat on... cant be arsed taking it off n putting it on for MOT anyways... its loud enough as it is...