ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust....

ST
Being fitted to my 1 month old 182 next week....as the flange has been put on upside down when the car was built?

I've done just over 1000 miles in the car....guy at reno said it should've been in as soon as i'd noticed the exhaust rattling, but it'd been into another reno garage just 3 days after i got it for the rattle and they said 'no fault Mr Robson, it's just the way they are, it's to give the car a more sporty note'

Should i tell the garage it was at today who are fitting the exhaust next week?

Both are the same dealer just different location...

Alan.

tiTTy & SV650
EvilJohn said:
Scottish area reps thread only boys?!

only till i come along and crash the party.

I would mention it alan cause then they might treat ur case as a 3rd visit! that way they might even fit it properly!

ST
Hmm i've thought about it quite a bit, don't really know what to do now....the guy in the dealers who had the car yesterday and are putting the new exhaust on next week said the car is loosing a good bit of power because the exhaust isn't really doing much so thats also pissing me off!