ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust - Which system to get?

Inf 182 Cup
I've been looking on the ktec racing site for a cat-back exhaust system (with de-cat), The miltek is on offer right now and looks good, but watching some videos doesn't really sound the best compared to the janspeed.

Here's the four systems I like that I can pick from

Miltek
KTR Centre Line (De-cat needed separate)
KTR Ultra P (De-cat needed separate)
Janspeed System (De-cat needed separate)

What do you guys think is best? I don't mind the price difference if it's worth paying more for a better system.

Alternatively I could just get the de-cat pipe for the standard exhaust and then get the crackle map (which is the reasoning for de-cat).

Jamie

Crackle map?! Lol.

I'd wait for a decent system to pop up on here second hand and save a good few hundred pounds personally.

How loud do you want it?

Inf 182 Cup
Is there a problem with the crackle map from Ktec or something?

low-mid 80's decibel wise at higher in the rev range would be good

i'll look into getting a membership on here tomorrow to look through the marketplace bit, thanks for the heads up

Inf 182 Cup
Even with this crackle map w/ renflasho on their site? I haven't seen any bad feedback when searching apart from the odd one or two (they didn't say they blew their engine up because of this crackle map)

Is there a problem with the crackle map from Ktec or something?

low-mid 80's decibel wise at higher in the rev range would be good

i'll look into getting a membership on here tomorrow to look through the marketplace bit, thanks for the heads up

As soon as you get the pops and bangs on you are going to break 80's easily, plus finding a quiet system with a decat is pretty hard imo.