ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust ***PICS*** : )

jesus it was never that shiney for me....

altho i never cleaned it ..... lol

Hope u enjoy fella.

it served me well....

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 19 April 2005

jesus it was never that shiney for me....

altho i never cleaned it ..... lol

Hope u enjoy fella.

it served me well....
O owe this man a cheese burger!!!! He cut all of his icle hands to give me this exhaust bless him

:oops:

ive spent more time under cups in the last 48hrs than i have since ive owned em.... (over 2 1/2 years)

worth it tho....

Glad ur happy fella....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 19 April 2005

can you give us the details of the exhaust? Make, price etc... cheers
Its a supersprint 63mm race system, price well you can have his for £1500

172 cup TT

nice one newms, looks good..

Mines Booked in at Predator for thursday but only IF THEY can get the right tailpipe tomorrow otherwise it will be next week... Im getting the same design as Niks red 172 ProSpeed exhaust.. its on around page 5 of exterior, power and mechanical at the mo... Anyway... i cant really get to cardiff but anyone know if he would post it to the london area? (stevenage) as id prefer to get one of his... im assuming it would basically be EXACTLY the same as Niks underneath as mines a CUP so the same i think... id just need someone around here to cut the bumper... dont get me wrong, predator have an excellent name and will probably do the same job BUT when i know Prospeed are so good then why risk anyone else.. argh.. thanks

172 cup TT

Cheers McBunny, i realise this, and didnt say it would.. hope my above post reads right, got me paranoid now..

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Floodie mate, if iu have a girlfreind do not, i repeat do not get this system ( if u can find one!!!!! ) she will b**ch like hell!!!!

My ears still hurt from my 1 hr m-way journey LOL

172 cup TT

lol... bugger...OK... i WANT a prospeed.. would love that.. BUT its a 380m round trip + waiting time which COULD be done in a day i spose... OR goto predator (http://www.predatormotorsport.co.uk/http://www.predatormotorsport.co.uk/) on my doorstep and get the same "looking" exhaust which hopefully will be of good quality too, apparently much better than powerflow (thank god)... If Prospeed can send out exhausts then cool, BUT dont they need to be specifically fitted to your car at THEIR workshop....

oh and sorry Newms for kinda hijacking thread mate - and NO ive heard about supersprints!! hehe, heard they are loud.. mines gotta be the quiet mother :)

[Edited by Floodie on 19 April 2005 at 9:21pm]

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 19 April 2005
How come Dansta sold it to you though? Whats he got instead?

Ive got a little more credit on my barclaycard.... and some eardrums..... lol
And i can put the cup up for sale now as a almost standard car if needed.

Oh HELLO.

I recognise that !!!!

I hope Dansta didnt rip you off!!! I could tell you what he Paid me for it !!! :devilish:

That Exhaust has good pedigree. It used to be my Pride and Joy, Brillient for scaring the sh*te out of OAPs.

Enjoy the Noise !!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Chris likes to be subtle. its not like he beats up stuffed bears.

172 cup TT

argh predator cannot get my stlye exhaust in! .. thats it, off to prospeed!.. called charlie earlier, great bloke... cant fit me in until sat may7th... day after my bday so wont be in fit state to do 6 hours of driving that day :) - gonna have to be a weekday i guess...

Any one know if the exhaust has a lifetime warranty?

Cheers