ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW EXHAUST FOR 182 - ADVICE WANTED

Clio 182 FF
HI THERE I'M NEW TO THIS SO PLEASE BE KIND.BEEN AWAY FROM CLIO'S FOR A FEW YEARS,MY FIRST WAS A 1.8 16V BLUE AROUND A 93 K,THEN I HAD A WILLIAMS 1.8 16V LOOK A LIKE WITH A 5"STAINLESS STEEL STRAIGHT THROUGH - BOY IT WAS LOUD.I THEN MOVED AWAY AND FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS I OWNED A FULLY MODIFIED PEUGEOT GRAND TOURISME AND WAS GUTTED WHEN I HAD TO SELL DUE TO A BAD WORK ACCIDENT.I THEN MOVED AWAY FROM HOT HATCHES AND PURCHASED MY PARENTS ALFA ROMEO 156 2.0 LITRE,THIS WAS A MINT CAR AND ALWAYS SOUNDED MINT WHEN GOING THROUGH THE GEARS AND THE EXHAUST NOTES WERE BEAUTIFUL.AND NOW AFTER SAVING UP I'VE JUST RECENTLY RETURNED TO RENAULT AND PURCHASED A 182 CUP AND ONLY AFTER ABOUT 4 WEEKS AM THINKING OF GETTING RID OF THE STANDARD EXHAUST BECAUSE IT JUST SEEMS SO QUIET,PLUS I THINK MY NEW TOY DESERVES A TREAT.ANY ADVICE WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED AND PICS OF STAINLESS EXHAUSTS FITTED WOULD BE MINT.LOOKING FOR MY TOY TO RETAIN CAT AS I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY OR CAN BE BOTHERED TO PUT IT BACK FOR EVERY MOT,PLUS THINK IT WOULD BE TO LOUD,CHEERS....

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yozza is the exhaust of choice on here.

Please switch off caps lock too.

Clio 182 FF
Thanks for the advice so far and sorry for the caps,only noticed when i'd finished.Sorry if I sound thick,but is Yozza the brand or model and does anyone have a picture of this fitted and does anyone have a K-tec Supersport fitted?

Z4 Coupe
Thanks for the advice so far and sorry for the caps,only noticed when i'd finished.Sorry if I sound thick,but is Yozza the brand or model and does anyone have a picture of this fitted and does anyone have a K-tec Supersport fitted?

Yozzasport is the brand mate, you can buy from Fred@BTM.

YouTube has loads of videos