ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new engine (plus car build thread)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im gonna get some propper JDM car mats too the red and black chequer board mats :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
like these
600x450-2009042900024.jpg

Looking good batman!!

Didn't even spot this thread til today. Will go back through it tomorrow when I'm at work. Is every injury blogged too?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
poppups back :)

155894_10150339629580054_636365053_15967443_2831521_n.jpg

had a auto electrician come today to sort my electrical issue... guy is a legend... managed to find a break in a wire tucked in the loom in the front of the car...

http://www.autolecglos.co.uk/

he is coming back in a couple weeks to install a new alarm, giving me some time to sort out some little jobs i need to do and get it mot'd

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
not really, just collecting parts lol, its all running and working (minus one poppup... gotta fit it back on) but the weather and work has halted the work for a while, need to get it to my mates unit so i can do some work on it in the cover and mot it...

more updates soon once i have the new parts fitted :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeh its running guys, havent driven it in a while been working to much to drive it and wont drive it to work (work in a night club) plus mot ran out but next week or 2 it will be back on the road :) will get some videos and pics i have a few parts to go on that i havent got round to sorting yet...

also looking at some feed rear arches and also need some spacers for the front wheels atleast... gotta sort a couple little jobs for mot new discs front and rear (not needed but i have new ones in the garage so may as well) need to fix the washer pump and wiper motor (has a random intermittant problem) and fit a bigger turbo oil drain, im running a -8 drain at the moment and a -8 feed.... not really a big enough drain and can cause the oil to build up pressure and push through the turbo seals... but will all be done in the next week or 2 :) i have been saving it for better weather as even on a basic map and low revs its a b**ch to drive so saving it for dry roads lol :)

182796_10150420375880054_636365053_17418760_784360_n.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
2:23am? Go to bed lol!

Do you think you can get me a set of those plates? :)
(Not for the clio obviously!)

182, turbo rx8, 911
Malice - I've literally just bitten the bullet and I'm doing a 13b transplant into the '8. Street port w/ t78 tub on it. Just had so many issues getting power out of the renisis, don't know how those US guys do it! Can't wait to get it back!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
u not think of turbo'ing the renesis or supercharge? who doing the work for you??

as for the late post lol, i work in a nightclub and my sleep pattern has always been rubbish but its got worse lol!

182, turbo rx8, 911
u not think of turbo'ing the renesis or supercharge? who doing the work for you??

Look at the car - Already had a turbo renesis, just couldn't get the power I wanted out of it. Then the rear housing cracked and it worked out not much more to buy and swap to a street ported 13b which I know I can get the power from. Re-worx, it's there now

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
mine are genuine plates from a car in japan... which is illegal to remove from the country lol!!!

i will ask if he has any left...

re:works are good im going back there for final mapping :) good luck and look forward to seeing how it goes :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok got this roof spoiler... im undecided (yes its unpainted lol) would be body colour...

292bd5bb.jpg

f936c1ad.jpg

opinions?

car will be mot'd in the next week or the week after, then its getting a new map, also got a AEM wideband on the way in the post to fit been driving it around the housing estate the past few days and every time i fall in love again :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im gonna go cover it with black tape then have a look lol

i like it, other people that have seen it placed on... they like it... it just doesnt look right in pics lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh and the front bumper, front wings and boot lid are all going to be sprayed will prob get the roof spoiler painted at the same time and see what its like then :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
was really tempted to buy this wing too...

rex051.gif

rex047.gif

but im not brave enough and cant justify £700 on a secondhand wing lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
thats actually one of the lower ones lol! its a re amemiya gt wing... they do one that is higher and wider lol! but they cost near enough £2k delivered new!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the front wings on that black ones are the re amemiya adgt wings, the bgw is a re amemiya gt wing

the feed wings are similar to the re am adgt ones but dont stick out that far...

RussFD-069.jpg