ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New engine or low milage engine

Clio 182 Cup
Hi guys,

Looking at doing a straight engine swap in my 182.. Was wondering if there's anyone on here that knows a good reliable place to source a low milage 182 engine preferably around 40k.

Or if anyone was looking to sell a low milage 183 engine I woukd deffinitly be interested ad long as there is proof of milage and the engine is in perfect working by order.

Open to any advice on where to go people to speak to!:)

Cheers guys!:)

Clio 182 Cup
Cheers for the responses guys!:)
If they are still making them I guess it's a main dealer or is there somewhere online I can guy a crate engine for example?

Cheers!;)

330i. E30 Touring.
@Joe Wootten

What's the reason for a new engine? Your current one failed, or looking to freshen it up?

Seems a bit mental to buy a new engine, if your car is a silver 182 as per your avatar...

Clio 182 Cup
Well I'm looking for a reliable low millage engine at the moment.. Mines low milage but I'd like to keep the current engine as is as a spare. Looking to do a turbo conversion very soon so was wanting to build on that!:)

PH2 172
Well I'm looking for a reliable low millage engine at the moment.. Mines low milage but I'd like to keep the current engine as is as a spare. Looking to do a turbo conversion very soon so was wanting to build on that!:smile:
I`ve got one that goes like s**t off a shuffle.You could even drive it home.£4K

Clio 182 Cup