ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio owner again !

peugeot RCZ R
Hello everyone, In 2002 i purchased a silver clio 172 and it was a great car, sold it eventually for a vx220 turbo 12 years ago and had a number of sporty cars since. Last one was a Peugeot RCZ R type which i sold this week, i only owned it for 2 momnths A great looking car but far too much power for the front wheels, which squirmed all over the orad in 2nd and third gear and too hard suspension for my taste. So I have now picked up my 2012/2013 Clio 200 last night from Hertfordshire, got back to West Yorkshire at midnight but it was worth it.
No torque steer, suspension is firm but not too hard (deliberately got non cup pack) and just 23k on the clock drives almost like new. Just got to find out where to get a grey wheel center from as one is missing? and thinking of getting some new bulbs for the headlights but thats about it. I Took it for an hours drive today and am very happy with it !
Looking forward to becoming an active forum member :)