ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio onboard

Hiya, I immigrated to the UK last year all the way from Sunny South Africa.

Previously owned a Liquid Yellow Megane RS230 stage 2 done by RSTuning SA. Sadly sold the car when I left SA.

Megane.jpg

Not a lot of track racing in my area of SA, decided now that I'm in the UK I would love to get out on the track and need a car so bought a 03 Clio Sport and busy with the tear down now.

Nil presently.
Fantastic stuff, hope you're enjoying the UK! One of my good friends originated from SA, we always confused his accent with being Welsh though.

Any plans for the new car?

My families originally from the UK, I was born in SA though so got a strong SA accent XD.

I got the car on Sunday, have a slight knock under hard acceleration so ordered a powerflex dog bone bush kit, brakes also felt a bit weak so got a set of Brembo HC and some EBC redstuff. Going to fit that this weekend.

Got bored last night and started the interior tear down, Back seats fought with me a bit but got them out. Will carry on with the tear down over the next days.

Will see from there.

Car hasn't been washed yet and my phones flash got a bit excited on the front. Just finished detailing the front lights, you could barely see through them.
clio2.jpg
Clio1.jpg
Getting a rubber insert this weekend and will remove the rear wiper. Also going to hopefully get most of it stripped down.