ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio. From RB to PB

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Did a 240 mile round trip yesterday to buy this Clio 182 off a chap called Alex. To be honest i wasn't in the frame to spend all the money i had from the RB on another Clio BUT after viewing a couple of not so great Clios and potentially going into derv ownership i ended up going for this. I couldn't resist when i saw it come up for sale, i made a phone call last Monday and between texts i arranged a viewing yesterday once it was ready. It literally has everything done, i like the fact it retains it's OE looks but mechanically has been upgraded in the braking and suspension areas.

Blatantly using the pics of the classifieds ad as i don't have a decent camera to hand. I've already been to Renault and picked up a new rear number plate light, wipers, sundries basically as everything else has been done. Will also need to speak to West Renault about sorting some RS mats out to finish the interior. Would just like to say a big thank you to Alex with the help in getting it ready for the sale.

8622740762_06cc491de1_z.jpg

Petrolblue by Ricard o1, on Flickr

8622782396_4aafd1eeba_z.jpg

Petrolblue2 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

8621636573_5d1bab59b7_z.jpg

Petrolblue1 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I also saw the add for this :) A 'different' colour but not nasty buy any means. However I hate to say it but I do prefer RB over it, but then again I prefer RB over any RS colour tbh.

Fiesta ST200
Hope you enjoy it mate!

​Let me know how you get on with it! I just bought my next car just now too!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I drive past a petrol blue every morning on the way to work, stunning colour in my opinion.

From the add this seems like a well looked after car so enjoy it!

clio 172 monaco blue
Saw it for the first time yesterday. I am really surprised with how many colours are in the flip.
​A great car rich