ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 200T

Clio RS 200T
Hello

Picking up my 64 plate 200T in LY on Thursday (so really excited) and I thought I better join a forum to see what's what.

I have been doing a lot of reading up on the 200 T before I chose to buy one and always loved a Clio ESP in LY.
I have read that the standard lights are well crap bad bulbs and not set up right on full beam so my first mod would be to get better bulbs as winter is closing in any thoughts on what to get ?

I am in the Surrey area near Croydon so don't know if meets happen around my area ?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi and welcome.

Re the headlights, have a look on 197.net

A guy is making a proper, OEM looking hid unit with intergrated drls and drl indicators. If/when they're made, they'll make a cracking upgrade to a 200t

Clio RS 200T
Hi and welcome.

Re the headlights, have a look on 197.net

A guy is making a proper, OEM looking hid unit with intergrated drls and drl indicators. If/when they're made, they'll make a cracking upgrade to a 200t

Cheers knuckles

I might just do that tbh I have only just found out that the new update on the Rs clios will have full led lights Typical lol