ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 197 AUS

Clio 197
Hey everyone, i's a new member and new to clio ownership. On saturday i bought my very first clio 197 ;)(Silver) and i have never smiled so much in my entire life. Every drive is just absolutely amazing, having a great time. Will get some picks up of the car soon. Im just reading around the forum and learning a bit more about my car, this site really is great.

Would really love to here any tips or suggestions about 197 ownership, so any advice is greatly appreciated. I was also interested to know what people suggest in terms of power gains, performance parts, (Should i buy r27 suspension), or any suggested modifications to the car. Im also looking for a rear spoiler if anyone is interested in selling or knows where i could buy one. Any bad or good experiences 197 owners have had. Every little bit helps guys.

I am completely new to this, so please excuse my ignorance, i'm just keen to learn.I will post some pictures up in the next two days.:)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Welcome mate.

Jealous of your climate. I have family in Melbourne who complain about the weather every time they come back here. :dapprove: