ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio 172 ph2

Clio 172 ph2
This is about the 3rd Clio 172 i have bought and must say loving it. Bought it for the odd track day low miles only 70k on it fsh and in great condition unsure if anyone has owned the car on here if so would be great to find out.
I have also put pics of my mum and dads clio 172 ph1 ) and rs200 (liquid yellow).
IMG_1132.JPG
IMG_1133.JPG
IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1140.JPG
IMG_1139.JPG
IMG_1078.JPG
IMG_1093.JPG

Clio 172 ph2
welcome back, that phase 1 looks lovely, totally stock?
Yeah totally stock one owner from new and its 30 odd thousand on the clock interior is immaculate so is bodywork i originally bough it from a guy in his late 60 from croydon then sold it on to my dad for what i paid for it. originally seen it on car and classic for £1200 and had 22k on the clock at the time so was a cracking steal

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Yeah totally stock one owner from new and its 30 odd thousand on the clock interior is immaculate so is bodywork i originally bough it from a guy in his late 60 from croydon then sold it on to my dad for what i paid for it. originally seen it on car and classic for £1200 and had 22k on the clock at the time so was a cracking steal

Your dad got a bargain! Lol!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Got £1210 in my savings for a quick sale?

Cars look great. As above, ditch the go faster stripe :)